The Baby and Kid Bookstore: Books Station Books Station: The Foot Book by Dr Seuss

Pages

The Foot Book by Dr Seuss

Dr. Seuss takes feet on an extended walk through the land of opposites: "Wet foot / Dry foot / Low foot / High foot." Sprouting from a variety of Seussian animals are "Slow feet / Quick feet / Trick feet / Sick feet."

Customer Review:
Fun and funny. I wish I had known about Dr. Seuss when my children were little. This is a great way to learn about left/right, up/down, light/dark, etc. I bet this becomes one of my grandchild's favorite books!


Price: RM6.90
Format : Hardcover
ISBN :
Size : 220 x 160mm
Pages : 30
Published : 1993
Publisher : Grolier Book Club

Book Conditions:
Some black stain on top cover as shown in pic1. Horizontal dented mark and black stain as in pic4.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Titles